- Braided wheat straw
- Hand made in Cape Town, South Africa
- CANSA approved
- Certified UV protection
- Cotton Gingham sash
- Marks on sweatband can be cleaned using small brush (even a toothbrush will do) , soap,
and water. Leave to dry before you wear your hat again
- Use damp cloth to remove marks or dust.
- Place hat on flat surface with weights (magazines or books) on brim to straighten a crooked
- a cool iron with very little steam can be used to iron our your hats’ brim
- Your hat can be booked in for our Hat Hospital for repairs or a facelift.